Vitacost Certified Organic Pure Matcha Green Tea Powder - Non-GMO
What is matcha green tea?
Matcha is a type of green tea that’s popular in Japan. A fine, bright green powder, it’s ground from the highest-quality Camellia sinensis (green tea) plants, typically shade grown and harvested when leaves are young and brimming with phytonutrients. Matcha contains compounds known as catechins, which are the most important antioxidant flavonoids found in green tea.*
Vitacost Whole Foods Supplements
A natural, conscious approach to nutrition, from the inside out
- Natural, non-GMO & certified organic
- Free of artificial colors, flavors and preservatives
- No chemical fillers, binders or stearates
- Suitable for vegetarians or vegans
- BPA-free jar
- Labels printed on recycled paper with water-based ink
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).