Vitacost Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- USDA certified organic & non-GMO
- Extra virgin, first cold pressed
- Light & smooth with rich, full-bodied flavor
- Vegan & gluten free
- Gourmet quality
Move over margarine and butter. The magic of the Mediterranean takes center stage with this silky, smooth and nutrient-rich oil, extracted from certified organic and non-GMO fruit of the Olea europea tree. Harvested at the point of maturity, perfectly ripe, plump olives are cold pressed, with the liquid collected after a single (“first”) cold press to retain maximum richness and nutrition.
Enjoy gourmet goodness, enticing aroma and fresh flavor of this light, natural plant oil:
- Drizzled on salads, vegetables or pasta
- As a dipping sauce for bread or crackers
- In stir fry or sautéed dishes
- As an ingredient in dressings or dips
- In baked goods recipes
- In DIY body care recipes
Why is Vitacost® Whole Food Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil better than other brands?
- All-natural with no additives or preservatives
- Certified organic & non-GMO
- Delightfully fresh flavor – light and smooth texture
- Gourmet quality – great value!
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).