Vitacost Celery Seed herbal Supplement Capsules 1500mg
What is Celery Seed?
Celery seeds are tiny, brown seeds collected from the flowers of the celery (Apium graveolens) plant. Composed of a group of pale-green stalks with feathery leaves and growing up to two feet in height in wet soil, the celery plant is native to the salt marshes surrounding the Mediterranean Sea. Different parts of the plant have been used for culinary and health purposes since the Middle Ages.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost Celery Seed?
- The juice of crushed celery seeds was made into a tonic for bladder, kidney and joint health in the late 19th century
- Although not rich in vitamins, celery seeds contain the minerals sodium and chlorine
Celery seeds contain d-limonene, a naturally occurring oil also found in citrus rinds and peels, dill, fennel and other plants
- Celery seeds contain a substance called bergapten, which is a furocoumarin, or phytochemical that plays a part in a plant’s natural defense system
Vitacost Celery Seed is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- Supplies 1,500 mg per 3-capsule serving
- Contains 33 servings per bottle
- Incredible value!
Potency • Purity • Pride
All Vitacost supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.