Vitacost Ashwagandha Extract - Standardized
What is Ashwagandha extract?
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), popularly known as Indian ginseng, is plant that’s been used in Ayurvedic medicine for more than 2,500 years. Its roots have been used in folk medicine as an adaptogen and geriatric tonic.* The major, active compounds are alkaloids and lactones in a class of constituents called withanolides.
What are the key benefits of Vitacost® Ashwagandha Extract - Standardized?
- Along with a standard multi-vitamin, ashwagandha supports a healthy mood.*
- Antioxidant properties aid in protecting against free radical damage.*
- May promote healthy levels of sex hormones.*
Vitacost® Ashwagandha Extract - Standardized is a targeted wellness solution - just for you.
- High-quality, standardized extract (standardization ensures consistent levels of active ingredients in each dose).
- Supplies 470 mg of ashwagandha, standardized to 1.5% withanolides, per single-capsule serving.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
All Vitacost® supplements are formulated to deliver the level of support you expect and deserve. Whether you’re shopping Vitacost® vitamins, minerals, herbs or other key nutrients, their potency is guaranteed – what’s on the label is what’s in the bottle. Plus, all Vitacost® supplements adhere to the FDA’s Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMPs), ensuring that they are manufactured to high standards of POTENCY, PURITY, efficacy and safety. We take PRIDE in what we do, which is why we promise if you don’t love your product, we’ll take it back – even if the bottle is empty.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.