V8 Original 100% Vegetable Juice
V8 Vegetable Juice is the original plant-powered drink. Sometimes it can be challenging to get your daily dose of veggies, but V8 is an easy and satisfying way to help meet your daily needs. To be exact - 3 servings in every 12 ounce bottle of this delicious vegetable juice is made with no sugar added and no artificial colors. Taste the unquestionable goodness of this plant-based drink made from the perfect blend of tomatoes, carrots, celery, beets, parsley, lettuce, watercress and spinach. Take V8 vegetable juice on the go as a veggie snack - it's full of feel-good nutrients your body needs like vitamins and antioxidants. V8 100% Vegetable Juice is a delicious veggie snack for any time of day and can even help curb those late night cravings! Drinking V8 Vegetable Juice is a super convenient and lower calorie option than a sugary juice. Not to mention, adding vegetables to your day is an important part of any diet.
- PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS: Made from a delicious blend of vegetables, this plant-based drink has 3 full servings of vegetables in every 12 ounce bottle
- FEEL-GOOD NUTRIENT DRINK: Full of nutrients your body craves, replenish your body with electrolytes and antioxidants without added sugar
- SATISFYING VEGGIE SNACK: V8 Vegetable Juice is a super convenient way to add veggies to your diet. Drink this veggie snack to jumpstart your day, satisfy your afternoon munchies, and help curb those late night cravings
- LOWER CALORIE THAN A SUGARY JUICE: Just 70 calories, this plant-based drink is made with no added sugar and no artificial colors
- Ships as one 12 ounce recyclable bottle
Vegetable Juice (Water and Concentrate Juice of Tomatoes, Carrots, Celery, Beets, Parsley, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach), Salt, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Beta Carotene, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid
Contains Celery and its Derivatives,Carrots and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More