Trix™ Cereal Giant Size
Trix™ breakfast cereal brings fun and flavor to your family's morning! Six colorful, fruit-shaped cereal pieces burst with fruity flavor kids love, making it an easy kid’s breakfast idea. It's also a cereal you can feel good about sharing with your family. Trix™ cereal is made with whole grains (14g whole grain per serving; at least 48g recommended daily) and vitamins and minerals. What a great way for your family to start their day.
A quick and easy breakfast win for kids, Trix™ also makes for a tasty after school or bedtime snack. Pour a handful into a sandwich bag to take with you when you're on-the-go or on your next family adventure. Use the cereal pieces for your next creative baking project (cereal bars anyone?) or keep a box on hand for the next time you host a kid’s sleepover and want a morning meal everyone will enjoy.
- CEREAL: Trix™ is a delicious breakfast cereal the entire family will enjoy.
- FRUITY FLAVORS AND SHAPES: Fun fruit flavors and shapes kids and adults will love.
- KIDS SNACK: Enjoy in the morning, as a snack, or on the go!
- WHOLE GRAIN: At least 14 grams of whole grain per serving (At least 48 grams recommended daily).
- BOX CONTAINS: 1 box, 23.4 oz
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product.
Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Rice Flour, Corn Syrup, Canola and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red 40, Yellow 6, Blue 1 and Other Color Added, Citric Acid, Malic Acid.Vitamins and Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), Iron and Zinc (Mineral Nutrients), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
Contains Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More