The Laundress All-Purpose Bleach Alternative, Unscented, 33.3 oz Perspective: front
Hover to Zoom
The Laundress All-Purpose Bleach Alternative, Unscented, 33.3 oz Perspective: right
Hover to Zoom
The Laundress All-Purpose Bleach Alternative, Unscented, 33.3 oz Perspective: top
Hover to Zoom
The Laundress All-Purpose Bleach Alternative, Unscented, 33.3 oz Perspective: bottom
Hover to Zoom

The Laundress All-Purpose Bleach Alternative, Unscented, 33.3 oz

33.3/OunceUPC: 0085967500186
Purchase Options

Product Details

Fashion designers and editors are ardent fans of eco-friendly garment care products by The Laundress. The non-abrasive All-Purpose Bleach Alternative safely brightens laundry and disinfects everything in your home. The unique formula is designed to be gentler on the environment and fabrics than traditional chlorine bleach. It leaves a fresh scent and can be used on garments of any color. It can also be used as a natural water softener, stain remover, deodorizer and household cleaner. Free from VOCs, phosphates, phthalates and dyes. Non-toxic, biodegradable and allergen-free. Add directly to a washing machine drum or detergent dispenser instead of the bleach dispenser.InstructionsFor Laundry: We recommend using with hot water. Add directly into the machine drum or detergent dispenser. Do not add to bleach dispenser. Do not use on silk, wool, or leather. For Home: To mop floors and clean bathrooms, mix in a bucket with hot water. To remove rust, limescale, or soap scum from sinks, toilets, and tubs or to clean grout, sprinkle product and scrub. Safe to mix with our home cleaning products. Do not cover when diluting or mixing with other products.Suggested UseActivated with hot water. Add to the wash cycle to whiten and brighten clothes. Safe for colors. Not for use with delicate synthetics, silk, and wool. You can also use to clean your entire home—floors, tiles, sinks, and surfaces.WarningsSafety Warning: We recommend opening bottle away from your face. Keep out of reach of children, do not ingest, and avoid contact with eyes. If ingested, call poison control.