Terry Naturally Vectomega®
Vectomega is the only Omega-3 with DHA/EPA in a biologically active, phospholipid form as it naturally occurs in salmon (not chemically altered or artificially spiked) ensuring absorption and improved stability.
- An exclusive patented process creates the only Omega-3 product with up to 50 times the absorption over triglyceride fish oils
- One tablet provides the Omega-3 DHA/EPA benefits equivalent to 4-6 grams of fish oil
- Omega-3 fatty acids clinically studied for healthy heart, brain, skin, immune and nervous system support
- Extracted by a patented chemical-free process using only natural enzymes and a cold water extraction
- Triglyceride and cholesterol free
- Exceeds both European and U.S. standards for purity - no concerns with toxins, heavy metals or contaminants
- Sustainably harvested in salmon''s natural environment
- Omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to be especially beneficial for pregnant or nursing mothers
Supports Heart, Nerve and Brain Function
Healthy Inflammation Response
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex , Containing , Phospholipids , Omega-3 [ DHA ( Docosahexaenoic Acid ) and EPA ( Eicosapentaenoic Acid ) ] and Bioactive Peptides , Extracted , from : Atlantic Salmon ( Salmo Salar ) , In : A Balanced Ratio As Found Naturally In : Salmon ; Not Chemically Altered Or Artificially Spiked with DHA and/or EPA . Maltodextrin , Tricalcium Phosphate , Gum Arabic , Modified Cellulose , Silica , Citrus Essential Oil , Titanium Dioxide , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Stearic Acid , Iron Oxide .
Contains Fish and Their Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More