Terra® Mediterranean Garlic and Herbs Vegetable Chips
Terra Real Vegetable Chips, Mediterranean, Herbs & A Hint of Lemon
Made with Parsnips, Taro, Sweet Potatoes, Yuca, and Batatas.
- Taro: Also known as Malanga and Dasheen. The white chip with the characteristic purplish-brown lines.
- Sweet Potato: A distinct variety of the Ipomoea Batatas. A glorious late-summer orange.
- Batata: Boniato or Cuban Sweet Potato. Light brown in color, yet darker than the Yuca. Batata has been savored in the Caribbean for centuries. Parsnip: A member of the same family as carrots, fennel, parsley, celery, celeriac and chervil.
- Yuca: Cassava. The lightest color of the Terra Chips, pale yellow white.
- Ruby Dipped Vegetables: Perhaps the most dramatic, these Terra Chips are kissed with beet juice resulting in their distinctive autumn red color. Over 20 years ago two forward thinking New York chefs created Terra Chips
A Seasonal Mix of Root Vegetables (Taro, Sweet Potato, Batata, Yuca, Parsnip), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil and/or Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil, Seasoning (Sea Salt, Maltodextrin, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Onion Powder, Spices, Garlic Powder, Organic Non-fat Milk, Natural Flavor, Vinegar Powder [Maltodextrin, Vinegar], Citric Acid, Yeast Extract), Beet Juice Concentrate (Color)
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.