Stonyfield® Organic Probiotic Plain Whole Milk Yogurt
Stonyfield Organic is making it easier and more delicious to up your probiotic intake – after all, having the right balance of bacteria in your gut is vital to maintaining good health. Treat yourself to a whole milk yogurt with billions of probiotics in each serving, and live and active cultures including S. thermophilus, L. bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium BB-12®, L. acidophilus, L. paracasei and L. rhamnosus. At Stonyfield, we use 100% organic milk from pasture-raised cows and a variety of flavors made with simple ingredients to create a tantalizing snack for adults and kids on the go. Our yogurt is made without the use of toxic persistent pesticides, antibiotics, artificial growth hormones, or genetically modified organisms (GMOs), protecting you for the long haul and contributing to a healthy and sustainable world. With high-quality ingredients and no added nonsense, Stonyfield Organic Yogurt is #goodonpurpose!
- With billions of probiotics per serving, Stonyfield Organic Whole Milk Probiotic Yogurt helps support immunity and digestive health when eaten regularly as part of a healthy lifestyle and diet
- Cut fat and calories: Sub Stonyfield Plain Yogurt to make tasty dressings and desserts, creamy soups, moist baked goods and tender marinated meats
- This probiotic yogurt is made with simple, wholesome ingredients and live active cultures
- Stonyfield whole milk yogurt is made with milk from pasture-raised cows
- USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Certified, and gluten-free
- No high-fructose corn syrup or artificial sweeteners
- Good on Purpose – we want our products to be good for you, good for the planet, and good for your taste buds
Cultured Pasteurized Organic Whole Milk, Pectin, Vitamin D3.6 Live Active Cultures: S.Thermophilus, L.Bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium Bb-12, Acidophilus, Paracasei and L.Rhamnosus.
Contains Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More