Stella Rosa Naturals Peach Italian Non-Alcoholic Wine
To create Stella Rosa Wines, the Riboli family chose the region of Asti, a province in Piedmont, Italy, as the source for its aromatic grapes, which have become the hallmark for the Stella Rosa style of wines. The area of Asti has particular significance to the family, as it is the birthplace of the family matriarch, Maddalena Riboli. The first Stella Rosa was Moscato D'Asti, which has become a flagship of the brand. Soon after, Stella Rosa Rosso was created - the brand's first semi-sweet, semi-sparkling red wine blend, and first wine of its kind to be brought to America from Asti. The rapid phenomenal successes of these two wines began the lineage of Stella Rosa, which now boasts over 35 distinctive flavors.
Flavors of white peach and honey
- All natural, semi-sweet, semi-sparkling non-alcoholic wine made with moscato grapes
- Flavors of white peach and honey
- Made with natural fruit flavors and no added preservatives
- Gluten free and vegan
- The screw top makes this bottle easy to open and enjoy without additional tools
- Enjoy chilled with aged cheddar and dubliner Irish cheddar cheeses, summer salad with field greens and strawberries
Grape Must Water Natural Flavors, Carbon Dioxide, Sulfur Dioxide.
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(1)4(0)3(0)2(0)1(0)