Sir Kensington's Yellow Mustard
Possibly the world’s first full-bodied yellow mustard, Sir Kensington’s brings new inspiration to this American mainstay. Fragrant mustard seeds and ground turmeric imbue its rich texture with vivid color and bright flavor. Equally at home squeezed onto a ballpark frank or daubed on a charcuterie plate, this mustard carries an undeniable whiff of nostalgia perfect for savory foods.
- All Sir Kensington's condiments are a balance of the five tastes: savory, sweet, salty, sour, and bitter; We believe this balance leads to the best tasting food possible—and it’s why we found that a touch of sugar was necessary to achieve the perfect
- Our mustard seeds come from Saskatchewan, Canada, where the highest quality mustard seeds are produced
- In some circles, mustard is considered the highest form of self-expression
- Sir Kensington’s range from creamy to rustic stone ground, from a maple-sweetened heat to notes of mellower Chablis—perfect for enlightening pretzels, sandwiches, and any meal
- Top Grade Mustard Seeds
- Mustard Championship Medalist
Water, Distilled Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Salt, Fair Trade Organic Cane Sugar, Turmeric, Paprika, Cloves, Cinnamon, Allspice, Coriander
Contains Mustard and its derivates.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.58(33)5(24)4(6)3(2)2(0)1(1)