Similac Advance Powder Infant Formula with Iron
A 19 Cal/fl oz, nutritionally complete, milk-based, iron-fortified infant formula for use as a supplement or alternative to breastfeeding.
- TRUSTED FORMULA: Similac is the #1 brand chosen by moms.
- Similac is the first infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormone (no significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- NUTRIENTS: Features OptiGRO, our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein and Vitamin E, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important for helping support baby's brain and eye development.
- Similac Advance Infant Formula is a nutritionally complete, milk-based formula for your baby's first year with all ingredients carefully selected to meet our high standards.
- For your baby's 1st year
- Closer than ever to breast milk
- Lutein & DHA
- Birth to 12 months
- Milk-based powder
Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Soy Oil, Coconut Oil, Galactooligosaccharides; Less Than 2% of: C. Cohnii Oil, M.Alpina Oil, Beta-carotene, Lutein, Lycopene, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Salt, Taurine, Inositol, Zinc Sulfate, Mixed Tocopherols, D-alpha-tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, L-carnitine, Vitamin A Palmitate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulfate, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, and Nucleotides (Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Guanosine 5'-monophosphate, Disodium Uridine 5'-monophosphate)
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Coconuts and Their Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More