SEAGLASS Rose Wine
SEAGLASS Rose Wine is crafted entirely from free-run juice, creating a soft, light-bodied, dry wine. A beautiful reflection of wine making on Monterey County’s coastal terroir, this blush wine opens with wild strawberries and dried rose petals. Flavors of cherry and raspberry are balanced by refreshing acidity and a crisp finish. Given Best Buy in the June/July 2020 issue of Wine Enthusiast.
- One 750 milliliter wine bottle of SEAGLASS Rose Wine
- California wine that opens with fragrant wild strawberries and dried rose petals on the nose
- Pairs especially well with prosciutto and melon or crab cakes with spicy aioli
- Pink wine with flavors of juicy cherry and ripe raspberry balanced by refreshing acidity and a crisp finish
- Ideal alcoholic beverage for parties, special celebrations and everyday enjoyment
- Shaped by cooling breezes funneled in from the Pacific Ocean, Monterey County is renowned for grapes with an elegant balance of flavor and acidity