SEAGLASS Chardonnay White Wine
SEAGLASS Chardonnay White Wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks, allowing the pure flavor of the fruit to shine through during wine making. Stone fruit aromas transition to flavors of green apple and zesty citrus framed by a lively, refreshing finish. This Chardonnay wine is the perfect complement for light pastas, grilled fish or salads. This dry white wine is 13.74% alcohol by volume.
- Stone fruit aromas transition to flavors of green apple and zesty citrus on the palate
- Clean chardonnay with a lively, refreshing finish, refreshing acidity and a vibrant mouthfeel
- 2018 vintage was awarded "Best Buy" from Wine Enthusiast in the November 2019 issue
- Perfect complement for light pastas, grilled fish or summer salads
- California wine sourced from the Los Alamos Vineyard in Santa Barbara County
- This Chardonnay wine is fermented in stainless steel tanks with no oak influence
- One 750mL wine bottle of SEAGLASS Chardonnay White Wine, 13.74% ABV
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.9(10)5(9)4(1)3(0)2(0)1(0)