Sargento Balanced Breaks Pepper Jack Cheese Peanuts & Raisins Snack Packs
Three delicious flavors come together in one delightful snack. Honey roasted peanuts, raisins, and the spicy kick of Pepper Jack cheese bring you the perfect balance of flavor and nutrition. Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, each containing less than 200 calories per servings and 7 grams of protein. (See nutrition info for total fat and saturated fat content. Not a low calorie food.)
- Sargento® Balanced Breaks® snacks combine cheese, fruit and nuts to give you up to 7 grams of protein while staying under 200 calories. (see nutrition info for total fat and saturated fat content. Not a low calorie food)
- A lovable snack that combines Pepper Jack natural cheese, honey roasted peanuts and raisins to make snack time your favorite time.
- Convenient individual-sized snack trays come in a 3-count package, ideal snacking size for the on-the-go person looking for a lift during the day.
- Sargento® Balanced Breaks® is the perfect pairing for your hunger after the gym, or when you're stuck at your desk at work.
- This order includes three 1.5-ounce packs of Sargento® Balanced Breaks® with Pepper Jack Natural Cheese, Honey Roasted Peanuts and Raisins.
- Pepper Jack Natural Cheese with Honey Roasted Peanuts and Raisins
- On-the-Go Snack
- 1.5 oz, 3-Packs
Monterey Jack Cheese With Jalapeno Peppers [Pasteurized Milk, Jalapeno Peppers, Cheese Culture, Salt, Potato Starch (To Prevent Caking), Enzymes], Honey Roasted Peanuts [Peanuts, Sugar, Honey, Vegetable Oil (Peanut and/or Sunflower Seed), Salt, Modified Potato Starch, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum], Raisins (Raisins, Sunflower Oil.)
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives. May contain Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More