Sara Lee Deluxe Everything Bagels
A joy of variety. We are very excited to tell you why our bagels aren't just for breakfast, especially since some people sleep until lunch. These bagels work around the clock to hold any fixin', combo, or schmear. They work not only for breakfast and brunch but also linner (brunch's p.m. buddy) and supper. Best of all, our bagels are pre-sliced, so there are no excessive crumbs to shake out of your toaster. We're on a mission to break bagels out of the breakfast routine, and we'd love for you to join us.
Facts based on one bagel: 280 Calories--14% DV, 3.5g Total Fat--3% DV, 400mg Sodium--17% DV, 6g Sugars, Folic Acid--30% DV, 2g Fiber.
Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Water, Sugar, Sunflower Seeds, Yeast, Sesame Seeds, Dehydrated Onion, Cornmeal, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Grain Vinegar, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Poppy Seeds, Monoglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Garlic, Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Soy Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Cornstarch
Contains Sesame Seeds and Their Derivatives,Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More