Saldo by The Prisoner Wine Co. Zinfandel Red Wine
Another unexpected yet artful wine from the house that released The Prisoner, Saldo Zinfandel Red Wine by The Prisoner Wine Company offers dense concentration of flavor backed by good acidity. This red California wine features outstanding fruit from premier Northern California vineyards in the Dry Creek, Lodi, and Amador regions, where zinfandel grapes have thrived for decades. Made with a mix of zinfandel, petite sirah, and syrah red grapes, this bottle of red wine opens with intriguing and bold aromas of juicy cherry cobbler, baked blueberry pie, plum, black pepper, black licorice, and toasted oak. Barrel aging in a combination of French and American oak barrels brings out the full flavors of this delicious red wine, adding to its exquisitely smooth palate.
- Each 750 mL bottle of wine contains approximately five glasses of red zinfandel wine
- Bottle of red wine with bold aromas of cherry, blueberry, plum, black pepper, black licorice, and toasted oak
- Red California wine is mouthwatering and smooth with a hint of chocolate
- This California zinfandel wine has balanced acidity, soft and velvety tannins, and a long, voluptuous finish
- Serve this bottled wine with grilled steaks, pasta with red sauce, and charcuterie, or enjoy a glass of wine on its own