Ruffino Italian Lumina DOC Pinot Grigio White Wine
Finally a wine to match your shine! Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine is meant to shine... just like you!
Medium-bodied, lively, and elegant, Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio lingers on the palate. This pinot grigio's bouquet is fresh and complex, featuring bright aromas of pineapple, complemented by notes of meadow flowers, pear, sage, and peach. Made with premium grapes sourced from the esteemed winegrowing regions of Delle Venezie in northeastern Italy, this aromatic Ruffino Lumina wine offers delicious flavors of crisp golden apple, citrus, and pear. The firm but balanced acidity and the ripe fruit taste profile confer freshness and elegant minerality to this fine wine, which delivers a fragrant and fruity finish. A natural aperitif or companion to a variety of foods, this elegant table white wine pairs beautifully with pasta, fresh seafood, charcuterie boards and self-care Sunday's. For optimal taste, chill this 750 mL bottle of wine for two to two and a half hours and serve chilled at approximately 50 degrees. Please enjoy our wines responsibly. © 2024 Ruffino Import Company, Rutherford, CA
- One 750 mL bottle of Ruffino Lumina DOC Pinot Grigio Italian White Wine containing five 5-oz servings of wine
- Ruffino Lumina wine with pineapple, meadow flower, pear, sage, and peach aromas plus golden apple, citrus, and pear flavors
- Italian pinot grigio wine that pairs well with linguine, fresh seafood, charcuterie boards and self-care Sunday's
- Medium-bodied pinot grigio wine with balanced acidity and elegant minerality
- Italian wine made with grapes from esteemed winegrowing regions of Delle Venezie
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating5(34)4(15)3(6)2(0)1(0)