Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir Red Wine
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir Red Wine is medium bodied with soft tannins and a lingering finish, making it an elegant offering for dinner parties. Fresh flavors of rose petals, strawberry, vibrant cherry and fresh raspberry abound in this pinot noir wine, while hints of Asian spice, sweet tobacco and Madagascar vanilla bean underscore aromas of ripe red cherries and violets. This Robert Mondavi wine is crafted with fruit from California's Central Coast vineyards, where slow ripening in the cool climate by the Pacific Ocean encourages complexity and depth of flavor. The phenomenal grapes produced in the region ultimately create Central Coast wine of the utmost quality, offered by Robert Mondavi Private Selection at a more accessible price. Pair this red table wine with roast meat, poultry or seafood, or serve it at an elegant wine and cheese event. Store this bottle of wine at room temperature, but refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes before serving at around 60 degrees for optimal taste. Please enjoy our wines responsibly.
- Offers aromas of cherries and violets with hints of Asian spice, sweet tobacco and vanilla bean
- Delicious red wine with flavors of rose petals, strawberry, vibrant cherry and fresh raspberry
- Medium bodied pinot noir wine with soft tannins and a lingering finish
- Pairs well with roasted meat, poultry, cheese and seafood
- California red wine made with grapes from the cool climate of the Central Coast vineyards