Red Bull Energy Drink Variety Pack
Red Bull Energy Drink, Sugar Free, Red Edition, 8.4 Fl Oz (12 pack)
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Energy Drinks - was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, busy professionals, college students and travelers on long journeys.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE CAN
Caffeine: Caffeine was widely used by ancient civilizations. It was traditionally consumed from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated for its stimulating effects on the human body.
B-group vitamins: Vitamins are essential micronutrients that are required for maintaining normal body functions.
Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with real sugars.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet. It is involved in a wide range of biological processes.
- Case of twelve 8.4 fl oz Red Bull cans - 4 Energy Drink, 4 Sugar Free, 4 Red Edition: Watermelon
- Red Bull Energy Drink & Sugar Free special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, some B-Group Vitamins, Sugars, Aspartame & Acesulfame K.
- One 8.4 fl oz can of Red Bull Energy Drinkcontains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee
- Red Bull Energy Drink, Red Bull Sugar Free, and Red Edition Energy Drinks are: Wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, vegetarian
- Aluminum cans are forever recyclable, without any loss in quality
- Vitalizes Body and Mind®