Progresso Vegetable Classics Green Split Pea Soup Flavored with Bacon
Progresso Green Split Pea Soup is oh-so-delicious with flavored bacon that complements the peas to perfection. This canned soup contains one-half cup of vegetables per serving and no artificial flavors. Serve this Progresso pea soup alongside a warm grilled cheese sandwich or freshly baked bread. Progresso Soup is ready to serve, no need to add water. To prepare instant soup on the stovetop, simply heat in a saucepan. For microwavable soup, heat in a microwave-safe bowl for two to four minutes on high. Let soup sit for one minute before removing from the microwave. Handle with care, stir, eat and enjoy!
At Progresso, we’re passionate about making great products. We've been creating premium soups for more than 100 years. And today, Progresso still uses quality ingredients for a tasteful flavor found only in our line of canned soup products.
- VEGETABLE CLASSICS: Progresso Green Split Pea Soup is flavored with bacon
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with one half cup vegetables per serving
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Contains no artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources
- QUICK AND EASY: Ready to serve in under five minutes; about two servings per container
- GLUTEN FREE: 150 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Water, Split Peas, Dried Peas. Contains less than 2% of: Bacon (cured with: water, salt, sodium phosphate, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite. may contain: sugar, smoke flavoring), Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Dried Potatoes, Salt, Spice, Natural Flavor, Yeast Extract.
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More