Progresso™ Light Chicken & Dumpling Canned Soup
Like our original recipe, Progresso Light Chicken & Dumpling Soup features tender chunk chicken and chewy little dumplings. But our light recipe alternative is only 160 calories per can. Serve it with a toasted sandwich or oven-fresh bread. Our light chicken and dumpling soup can satisfy any appetite. No artificial flavors. No colors from artificial sources.
- CHICKEN DUMPLING SOUP: Our light take on chicken and dumplings with tender pieces of white meat chicken and delicious dumplings
- DELICIOUS FOOD: Made with all white meat chicken with no antibiotics ever
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Contains no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources
- QUICK-AND-EASY: Ready-to-serve canned soup in under five minutes
- LIGHT SOUP: 70 calories per serving
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Progresso; Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Chicken Broth, Carrots, Partially Cooked Spaetzle Dumpling (Water, Durum Wheat Flour, Eggs, Salt, Spices, Natural Flavor, Turmeric [Color]), Celery, Cooked White Chicken Meat, Green Beans.Contains Less Than 2% of: Corn Protein (Hydrolyzed), Water, Onion, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Chicken Fat, Carrot Puree, Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Potassium Chloride, Onion Powder, Tomato Extract, Yeast Extract, Soy Protein Isolate, Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Parsley*, Spice, Garlic Powder, Whey Powder, Nonfat Milk*, Egg Yolk*, Citric Acid, Chives*, Beta Carotene (Color).*Dried
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.