Pringles BBQ Potato Crisps Chips Party Stack
What comes next after the “pop” of a Pringles BBQ can? The crisp, tangy taste of barbeque that hits the spot every time. Includes one, 7.1-ounce party size stack of ingeniously shaped Pringles BBQ Potato Crisps. Insanely light, crispy and never greasy, each crisp is satisfyingly tangy. With the convenient can, it's easy to create snacking moments wherever and whenever. Bring a can for game time plus some for other Pringles fans. Stash a can in your work desk or pantry to enjoy anytime; Share Pringles at your next get-together to turn up excitement among family and friends. Get your hands on Pringles BBQ Potato Crisps for awesomeness that keeps you coming back, stack after stack.
- Crank up snacking moments with the outrageously delicious flavor and fun shape of Pringles BBQ Potato Crisps
- The original, stackable potato crisp seasoned with tangy, smoky backyard barbecue flavor from edge to edge
- Always tasty, never greasy; Kosher Dairy; Contains milk and wheat ingredients
- Stack, snack, and savor at home and on the go; Pop open a can for sports games, TV watching, party time or any time
- Includes one, 7.1-ounce Party Stack can of ready to eat potato crisps; Packaged for freshness and great taste
Dried Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, High Oleic Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil), Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Cornstarch, Rice Flour, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Mono- and Diglycerides.Contains 2% or Less of Salt, Tomato Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Citric Acid, Onion Powder, Spice, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Malted Barley Flour, Malic Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Paprika Extract Color, Natural Flavors Whey, Wheat Starch.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More