Prego® Homestyle Alfredo Sauce
Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce has the ideal balance of cream, Parmesan cheese and garlic for silky, smooth flavor. Your family will love the indulgent touch this Alfredo brings to pasta or your own family-pleasing recipes. Try it in your next fettucine alfredo, chicken alfredo, or shrimp alfredo for a quick and easy take on your favorite dishes. Prego pasta sauces are made with savory herbs and seasonings you can taste in every bite. Whether you're in the mood for a zesty tomato sauce or a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce-Prego brings irresistible taste your whole family will love. And with a variety of sauces to feed every diet, there's something for everyone at the table.
- AUTHENTIC ITALIAN FLAVOR: Made from a delicate blend of fresh cream, Parmesan cheese, and garlic
- SUPER CREAMY & THICK: Silky smooth texture coats pasta well, working great with spaghetti, fettucine, and linguine
- DELICIOUS PASTA SAUCE: Add this alfredo sauce to your collection of tomato sauces and marinara sauce
- QUICK DINNERS FOR THE FAMILY: One jar is 22 ounces, easily enough to feed a family of five
- GREAT FOR CLASSIC & EASY RECIPES: Use it to make fettucine alfredo, chicken alfredo, or shrimp alfredo
Water, Cream, Butter (Cream, Water, Salt), Parmesan Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Modified Food Starch, Enzyme Modified Egg Yolks, Soybean Oil, Contains Less Than 2% of: Salt, Romano Cheese (Part-skim Cow's Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Whey, Enzyme Modified Cheese Paste (Granular and Parmesan Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Sodium Phosphate, Enzymes), Sodium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Garlic, Black Pepper, Flavoring (Contains Malt Extract), Yeast Extract, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Bay Leaves, Lactic Acid, Wine, Caramel Color, Anhydrous Milkfat.Contains: Egg, Milk.
Contains Eggs and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More