Potted Fukien Tea Bonsai Tree 1 Count (Approximate Delivery is 2-7 Days)
The Fukien Tea Tree with a thick and knotted trunk is a beautiful small evergreen with deep green leaves commonly used for Bonsai. A native of southeast Asia, its small dark-green shiny leaves have tiny white dots on the upper side and are covered with hairs underneath. Small white flowers can appear all year round and sometimes produce small yellow-red to dark berries making it a spectacular focal point for any indoor living area. The Fukien Tea plant prefers plenty of indirect sun light, and no more than one hour of direct sunshine. Placing your bonsai tree on a window sill with little direct sunlight. The best practice for watering a Fukien bonsai plant is to give it a good watering and then wait days or weeks until the soil is getting dry before adding more water. To beautify your plant use containers with drain holes to drain excess water and keep your plant healthy. Indoor house plants are proven to be excellent air purifiers that removes pollutants and chemicals from the air for healthy living. Studies show that house plants can decrease stress and anxiety and stimulate creativity. Great for yourself or as a gift!
- Live bonsai tree is popularized by Japanese culture as an art of growing ornamental, dwarf tree. The indoor bonsai tree beautifies your home and is believed to bring good luck
- Fukien tea bonsai tree adjusts quickly to almost all indoor spaces. The bonsai plant loves bright indirect light
- Place bonsai in a well-lit location
- The beautiful indoor plant has tiny white dots on upper side and are covered with hairs underneath. Small white flowers appear all year round and produce yellow-red to dark berries beautifying your living area
- Beautiful house live plants can help to spark creativity, reduce stress and increase productivity