Pilsner Urquell Beer 6 Bottles
Pilsner Urquell is still brewed in the same brewery with the same soft Plzen water, saaz hops from Zatec, Czech barley from Moravia, and the same H-strain yeast. We still germinate and malt ourselves and continue to triple-decoct our mash over open flames. Pilsner Urquell is the World’s Original Pilsner. With aromas of fresh bread, hints of Saaz hops and honeysuckle, taste notes of caramel maltiness balanced by a distinct bitterness, and a nice creamy mouthfeel and smooth, refreshing finish, it is easy to see why the original pilsner is a great session beer. Excellent choice for craft and import drinkers looking for an authentic, easy drinking beer occasion, such as sporting events, daytime adult beverage activities, warm weather sessionabilty, barbeques, and food pairing occasions that compliment traditional European dishes as well as neutral flavored salted snacks.
- Pilsner Urquell is the world's first golden pilsner beer
- Pilsner Urquell is a session beer and refreshing golden pilsner with a slightly sweet, carmelized maltiness, balanced by a smooth, Saaz hop bitterness
- Czech Pilsner that pairs well with a variety of foods, including spicy ethnic foods, shellfish, carmelized dishes, artisan cheese, and relatively neutral flavored salted snacks, such as pretzels.
- Original pilsner style beer, Pilsner Urquell literally means "pilsner from the original source"
- Crisp & Balanced with 4.4% ABV