Pillsbury Original French Bread Dough
You could scour the cafes of Paris for the perfect French bread loaf. Or you could bake it yourself. With Pillsbury Original French Bread dough, you’ll have this iconic crusty loaf at your fingertips anytime. Just pop, peel and bake, from fridge to table in less than 40 minutes. Serve Pillsbury French Bread hot from the oven, alone as a starter with butter or olive oil; in truly sensational sandwiches; or as a quick French bread pizza. There’s no mixing, no rising, no mess. Just the crustiest, tastiest loaf of French bread you’ll ever make. Hot from the oven, tout de suite.
- HOMEMADE TASTE: Fresh; crusty French bread at your fingertips; anytime
- SIMPLE PREPARATION: From fridge to table in 40 minutes; with no mixing; no rising; no mess
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES: Great for party sandwiches; Italian night; French bread pizza
- FANTASTIC FLAVORS: Serve with butter or olive oil for a classic Italian side
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION: Proud to support schools and teachers as an official participating product
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water. Contains 2% or Less of: Vital Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Dextrose, Leavening (Glucono Delta-Lactone, Sodium Bicarbonate), Soybean Oil, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean, Palm, and/or Cottonseed), Mono and Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Yeast, Wheat Starch, Sodium Acetate, Yeast Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Tricalcium Phosphate.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating1.73(26)5(4)4(0)3(0)2(3)1(19)