Pillsbury™ Calorie Reduced Fat Original Crescent Rolls
Help make weeknight dinner a success with the home-baked goodness of Pillsbury Reduced Fat* Original Crescent Rolls — with the flakiness and fluffiness you love. Keep this crescent roll dough on hand for an easy dinner side. Simply bake rolls according to package directions for golden-brown rolls ready in minutes.
*33% less fat than original crescents. Fat reduced from four and a half grams to three grams per serving.
- FRESHLY BAKED TASTE: These crescent rolls are fluffy and flaky and taste homemade
- REDUCED FAT: Pillsbury crescents with 33% less fat than Original Crescents - Fat reduced from four and a half grams to three grams per serving
- VERSATILE ROLLS: Great served on its own; topped with your favorite spread; or used in one of dozens of Pillsbury recipes
- DINNER SIDE: Tasty rolls are perfect for an easy side the whole family will love
- QUICK AND EASY: Just separate dough; roll and curve into a crescent shape & bake until golden brown
- BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION PARTICIPATING PRODUCT: Give back to schools with Pillsbury - Download the Box Tops App to learn more & start earning cash for schools in need today
Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean and Palm Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Fractionated Palm Oil, Water, Mono and Diglycerides, TBHQ and Citric Acid [Preservatives], Beta Carotene [For Color]), Baking Powder (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate).Contains 2% or Less of: Vital Wheat Gluten, Dextrose, Salt, Soybean Oil, Monoglycerides, Potassium Chloride, Annatto Extract (For Color).
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More