Perrier Sparkling Bottled Water
Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water inspires the imagination and stimulates the senses. Originating in the south of France, Perrier sparkling water has been a sparkling fusion of French mineral water and uplifting bubbles since 1863. Perrier sparkling bottled water pairs bubbles and a unique mineral blend for a great taste that thoroughly quenches thirst. Perrier mineral water is a great alternative to soda or seltzer water. Perrier is a unique mineral water with invigorating bubbles, making it a wonderful choice to add zest to your morning or serve as an afternoon refresher. When happy hour approaches, use Perrier sparkling water as a cocktail mixer to turn your ordinary mixed drink into a remarkable cocktail or non-alcoholic mocktail. With 12 iconic green bottles of unflavored sparkling water in this case of water, you can count on Perrier Sparkling Water to satisfy your thirst for the extraordinary.
- Includes one pack of 12 plastic water bottles, 16.9 fl oz each, of Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water
- Perrier is the natural mineral water captured at the source in the South of France
- Bottled sparkling water with invigorating bubbles and naturally occurring minerals for a unique, thirst-quenching taste
- A great alternative to soda or seltzer water, use Perrier as a cocktail mixer for extraordinary mixed drinks or to make delicious non-alcoholic mocktails
- The iconic green bottle of unflavored sparkling water made with sturdy plastic is the perfect size for on the go
- Cleanse your palate and excite your senses with Perrier Sparkling Water
- Cleanse your palate and excite your senses with Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water
Mineral Water, Carbon Dioxide.
Free from Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.