Patron Anejo Tequila
Patrón Añejo is handcrafted from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave and is carefully distilled in small batches at Hacienda Patrón. It's then aged in a combination of French oak, Hungarian oak and used American whiskey barrels. Similar to winemaking, each batch of Patrón Añejo is carefully crafted to produce a smooth, oaky tequila with distinct hints of vanilla, raisin and honey. Patrón Tequilas are handcrafted at the Hacienda Patrón distillery in Jalisco, Mexico where people are the heart of the process - one that has remained the same since the very beginning. First, skilled jimadors uproot only the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave with the perfect sugar content and transport the heart of the plant to Hacienda Patrón where they’re hand chopped, baked and then crushed by a two-ton volcanic stone tahona wheel and a roller mill, before fermentation in pine oak tanks, and distillation in small batches in copper stills. Each bottle of Patrón is a work of art, meticulously inspected, hand corked and signed.
- Handcrafted tequila made from the finest 100% Weber Blue Agave
- Oak aged for over 12 months to produce a tequila perfect for sipping
- Similar to winemaking, each batch of Patrón Añejo is carefully crafted to produce a smooth, oaky tequila with distinct hints of vanilla, raisin and honey
- Perfect for sipping or mixed into a premium cocktail
- Distilled in Jalisco, Mexico