Pacifico Clara Lager Mexican Beer
Cerveza Pacifico Clara Mexican Beer is a pilsner-style lager beer that is hearty and crisp with a touch of grass-citrus and ocean mist flavor. Discovered in the 1970s by surfers along the Baja coast and brought back to the States, this imported beer features a recipe decades in the making. With aromas of malty grain and hop accents, this light lager beer is exceptionally enjoyable at just 18 International Bitterness Units and 4.4% alcohol by volume. Bring this pilsner beer 12 pack with you on the next beach adventure, or enjoy it at a barbecue. Pair this mildly bitter, 143-calorie*, Mexican cerveza in 12 oz beer bottles with premium seafood like grilled shrimp or Baja tacos. Pacifico beer was made for those with an Independent Spirit. *Per 12 fl. oz. serving of average analysis: Calories: 143, Carbs 13.6 grams, Protein 1.1 grams, Fat 0 grams. Discover responsibly™. Pacifico Clara® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL
- 12 pack of 12 fl oz bottles of Pacifico Clara Mexican Beer
- Premium beer with notes of pleasant grass-citrus and ocean mist flavors and aromas of malty grain and hop accents
- Pacifico beer great for pairing with premium seafood like grilled shrimp and Baja tacos
- Pacifico cerveza with 18/100 IBUs (International Bitterness Units)
- Golden-hued, pilsner-style lager beer from Mexico
- Cerveza that is ideal for the beach, barbecues, or the big game
- Mexican import beer containing 4.4% alcohol by volume
Water , Barley Malt , Non-malted Cereals , Hops .
Contains Cereals and Their Derivatives,Barley and Barley Products. Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.