P3 Portable Protein Snack Pack with Turkey Bacon & Colby Jack Cheese
Oscar Mayer P3 Oven Roasted Turkey, Bacon and Colby Jack Portable Protein Packs shake up your snacking routine with a deliciously convenient protein snack pack. Each pack contains snack-sized portions of slow roasted turkey breast, bacon, and marbled Colby and Monterey jack cheese. P3 is an excellent source of protein, with 15 grams per serving. Ready to eat right from the fridge, these individual protein snacks are a delicious source of energy when you need a boost. The 2.1 ounce portable package is easy to open when you are on-the-go. P3 Portable Protein Packs are the more interesting way to get your protein.
- One 2.1 oz. Oscar Mayer P3 Oven Roasted Turkey, Bacon and Colby Jack Portable Protein Pack
- Oscar Mayer P3 Turkey, Bacon and Colby Jack Portable Protein Packs are a delicious protein snack
- Snack-size portions of slow roasted turkey breast, bacon, and marbled Colby and Monterey jack cheese
- Excellent source of protein with 15 g. per serving
- Turkey used has no artificial preservatives
- Portable high protein snacks are easy to take on the go
- Fits easily in a gym bag, briefcase or lunchbox
Marbled Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese - (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto [Color]), Contains Less Than 2% of Modified Food Starch, Natamycin (To Preserve Quality).Contains: Milk, Slow Roasted Turkey Breast - Browned With Caramelized Sugars - Turkey Breast, Water, Cultured Dextrose*, Modified Cornstarch, Contains Less Than 2% of Salt, Cultured Celery Juice*, Vinegar*, Sodium Phosphates, Cherry Powder, Caramelized Sugars.*Ingredient To Preserve Quality.Fully Cooked Real Bacon Bits - Hickory Smoke Flavor Added - Bacon (Cured With Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Hickory Smoke Flavor.May Contain Potassium Chloride, Artificial Maple Flavor
Contains Milk and its Derivatives,Corn and Its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More