Ozv Old Vine Zinfandel California Red Wine
A robust Zinfandel from the region's signature 50-100 year-old vines. Jammy with raspberry, milk chocolate and mocha flavors, soft tannins and a supple mouth feel. FERMENTATION/AGING: Fermented cool to retain the fresh, bright aromatics, we select the most expressive lots to pair with carefully selected blends of oak of various toast levels and forest sources, as well as keep separate to retain their fruit forward expression. After aging, the different oak and stainless stell lots are blended by the winemaker to make a Zinfandel that has the traditional bright raspberry and blackberry tones of Lodi Zinfandel as well as the depth and richness that has become the hallmark of OZV.
- FOOD PAIRING: Memphis-style BBQ Ribs; Angus-patty Hamburgers with Gruyere; Pepperoni Pizza; Hanger Steak with Balsamic Reduction
- Aromas of blackberry and vanilla, with flavors of dark red cherry and raspberry
- Soft texture accented with subtle spice, velvety with a long, lingering finish
- Zinfandel from United States
- Alcohol By Volume: 14.50%
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.