Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Vanilla Ice Cream Protein Powder
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey helps you unlock your potential and get more from your workouts. Whey protein isolate is the primary ingredient, with excess carbs and fat â€˜isolatedâ€™ out for a total of 24 grams of protein, 5.5g of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), and 11g of naturally occurring naturally occurring essential amino acids (EAAs) per serving. With a wide range of tempting flavors to choose from, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting.
- Packaging may vary â€“ new look with the same trusted quality
- Gold Standard 100% Whey - 24g of protein per serving to help build and maintain muscle when taken over time with regular resistance training
- 5.5g of naturally occurring BCAAs and 11g of naturally occurring EAAs per serving to support muscle recovery
- Anytime formula â€“ great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day when you need extra protein
- The world's best-selling whey protein powder* * Source Euromonitor International Limited; Consumer Health 2022 edition, Sports Protein Powder category,% retail value shares, 2021 data
- Banned substance tested and the highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and confident consuming the product
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.