Nestle® Toll House Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough is made with the same ingredients you use in your mixing bowl at home, but is safe to eat right from the tub. Make your childhood dreams come true with this Nestle Toll House cookie dough that offers the taste of chocolate chip cookie dough in a convenient snack you can enjoy anywhere, any time of the day. Inspired by the original Nestle Toll House recipe, this snackable dough features semi sweet chocolate morsels made with 100% real chocolate. This refrigerated cookie dough contains no preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors and is made with real butter. Enjoy this edible chocolate chip cookie dough by the spoonful, right from the jar. Go ahead, dig in! Keep cookie dough refrigerated until ready to use.
- One 15 oz tub of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
- This chocolate chip cookie dough is ready to eat, no preparation required
- This Nestle cookie dough is made with no preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors
- Go ahead and dig into this refrigerated cookie dough by the spoonful
- Keep edible cookie dough refrigerated
- Inspired by the original Nestle Toll House chocolate chip cookie recipe, this cookie dough is pure nostalgia on a spoon
- This refrigerated cookie dough is made with 100% real chocolate semi sweet chocolate chips and real butter
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Water, Brown Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), 2% or Less of Salt, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract.
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.