Nestle® NAN® Pro Toddler Drink
Nestlé NAN Probiotic Drink is a powdered formula that includes prebiotics and probiotics to help support your toddler's digestive health. This formula includes the probiotic supplement L. reuteri to improve the good bacteria in your little one’s tummy. Each serving also includes DHA, iron, vitamins and minerals to support your toddler's digestive and immune system. Designed for toddlers 1-3 years, this milk-based formula is easy to prepare for bottles or a toddler drink. Each canister makes approximately 24 servings of toddler probiotic.
- Features DHA, iron, vitamins and minerals for immune support
- One 28.2 oz canisters of Nestlé NAN Probiotic Drink, Toddler Powder Formula
- NAN Pro is designed with prebiotics and Gerber probiotics to improve good bacteria in tummies
- Includes L. reuteri as a daily probiotic to keep toddler's digestive healthy
- Each canister of probiotic powder makes approximately 24 servings of toddler formula
- Gerber probiotic designed for toddlers 1-3 years
Reduced Whey, Skimmed Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Canola, and Sunflower), Calcium Citrate, Lactose, And Less Than 1.5% of; Soy Lecithin, Potassium Phoshate, Citric Acid, 2'-0-Fucosyllactose*, Tuna Oil (Source of DHA), Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Magnesium Chloride, Lactobacillus Reuteri, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (To Maintain Freshness), Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Phoshate, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitamin A Acetate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Mixed Tocopherol (To Maintain Freshness), Folic Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Iodide, Manganese Sulfate, Phytomenadione, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12. CONTAINS: MILK AND SOY
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More