Nature's Way® Organic Flax Oil
Flax has historically been cultivated for thousands of years and has been used for a variety of reasons including for its textile components and therapeutic properties. Nature’s Way Organic Flax Oil delivers 57% omega-3 and 15% omega-6 essential fatty acids, along with 17% omega-9, which are a key part of your everyday diet. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Organic flax oil is cold-pressed and unrefined
- Contains 57% omega-3 (alpha linolenic acid), 15% omega-6 (linoleic acid), and 17% omega-9 (oleic acid)
- Hexane-free with no chemical solvents
- Light protective bottles and nitrogen-flushed packaging keeps oil fresh
- Gluten-free and vegan; no salt, yeast-derived ingredients, wheat, dairy, or artificial colors
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.
ReviewsAverage Customer Rating4.44(9)5(5)4(3)3(1)2(0)1(0)