Nature's Way® Ginger Root 550mg Capsules
How to do you use ginger? The root of the ginger plant has a plethora of uses, including as an ingredient in both sweet and savory dishes. Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures for traditional digestive support.* Nature’s Way Ginger Root is sourced from India and West Africa, where it grows best. If you love a hint of ginger in your meals, you’ll love it in your wellness routine too!
- Gluten-free and vegan. No salt, yeast-derived ingredients, dairy, wheat, corn, soy, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Trusted quality. This product is Non-GMO Project Verified
- Ginger has a deeply rooted history in Asian, Indian, and Arabic cultures as a traditional remedy for digestive support*
- Provides traditional digestive support*
- Responsible packaging. Bottle is made with 97% post-consumer recycled packaging. Please recycle
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.