Nature's Way Alive! Complete Prenatal Berry Flavored Multi-Vitamin Softgels
Each daily dose delivers 100%+ daily value of 18 vitamins and minerals, as well as 800mcg of folic acid and 200mg of plant-source DHA.Orchard Fruits/ Garden Veggies blend (100 mg per serving) Berry flavored vegetarian softgels for a pleasant experienceDHA not from fish oil, to avoid harmful mercury levels.
- Advanced Prenatal For Mom & Developing Baby
- Berry Flavored Softgels For Pleasant Experience
- Smarter Prenatal With Plant Source DHA
- Take During Pregnancy, Nursing And While Trying To Conceive
- DHA Not From Fish Oil And Does Not Contain Harmful Mercury Levels
- 100%+ Daily Value Of 16 Vitamins And Minerals
- Orchard Fruits™ / Garden Veggies™ Powder Blend (100 Mg)
- 800 Mcg Folic Acid Supports Healthy Brain/Spinal Cord Development
- 200 Mg Plant Source DHA, An Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acid That Supports Healthy Eye And Brain Development
- High Potency Folic Acid & Iron
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
DHA ( Docosahexaenoic Acid ) ( Life , S40-0400 , Algal Oil ) , Orchard Fruits /garden Veggies Powder Blend : Spinach , Pea , Cabbage , Cauliflower , Apple , Asparagus , Broccoli , Brussels Sprout , Cucumber , Tomato , Acai , Banana , Beet , Blueberry , Carrot , Cherry , Cranberry , Grape , Pineapple , Prune , Raspberry , Strawberry . Choline ( Choline Bitartrate ) , Inositol , Other Ingredients : Sunflower Oil , Modified Food Starch , Carrageenan , Glycerine , Sorbitol , Sunflower Lecithin , Candelilla Wax , Annatto Color , Purified Water , Natural Flavors , Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin .
May contain Tree Nuts and Their Derivatives. Free from Wheat and Their Derivatives,Crustaceans and Their Derivatives,Eggs and Their Derivatives,Fish and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More