Nature's Plus Dyno-Mins® Magnesium
Nutritional Support for Healthy Bones, Natural Energy Production and Overall Well-Being.
Nature''s Plus Dyno-Mins Magnesium is an exciting, revolutionary formulation offering peak mineral support:
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium supplies highest quality Phytavail Magnesium from pesticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other food grown minerals, Phytavail Magnesium is 100% yeast-free.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for magnesium, including aminoate citrate, aspartate, ascorbate, lysinate and methionate, maximize Phytavail Magnesium bioavailability and utilization.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Dyno-Mins Magnesium enhances Phytavail Magnesium absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all-natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and helps to maintain a healthy digestive environment.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Magnesium ( Phytavail Complex : Proprietary Blend Of : , Soluble Plant Based Minerals , aminoate , aspartate , Citrate , Ascorbate , Lysinate , Methionate , Oxide , Rare Earth Elements and Fructooligosaccharides [ , from : Chicory Root Inulin , Beet and/or Cane ] ) . Other Ingredients : Microcrystalline Cellulose , Stearic Acid , Vegetable Cellulose , Magnesium Stearate , Pharmaceutical Glaze .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More