Nature Made® Hair Skin & Nails Mixed Berry Cranberry & Blueberry Flavored Gummies
Nature Made Gummies are perfect for adults who want a tastier, more enjoyable way to take vitamins and supplements. Taking a supplement containing 2,500 mcg of biotin may help support healthy hair, skin and nails.(1) Vitamin C provides antioxidant support to help neutralize free radicals in the body. Vitamin C also supports collagen synthesis; collagen is the major building-block protein found in connective tissues, including skin. Enjoy Nature Made Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies in mixed berry, cranberry and blueberry flavors. (1)May help support healthy hair, skin, and nails for those low in biotin.
- Contains a 45-day supply of Nature Made Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies, 90 gummies per bottle.
- May help support healthy hair, skin and nails in those deficient in biotin. Biotin also supports carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. Supports collagen synthesis with vitamin C.
- Adults, chew 2 gummies daily.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No synthetic dyes, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavors, gluten free.
- USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process. USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitamin C ( As Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate ) , Biotin , Corn Syrup , Sugar , Maltodextrin , Gelatin , Water , Citric Acid , Lactic Acid , Colors Added , Natural Flavors , Medium Chain Triglycerides , Carnauba Wax .
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More