Mountain High Low Fat Plain Yogurt
Low fat yogurt made with simple ingredients and a process called “cultured in the cup.” It contains one % milkfat, vitamins A and D, and milk from cows not treated with rBST/rBGH*. Each serving has billions of live and active cultures with no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or gluten. *No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST/rBGH treated and non-rBST/rBGH treated cows.
- LOW FAT YOGURT: Uniquely creamy and delicious; this yogurt contains one % milkfat and vitamins A and D
- GLUTEN FREE SNACKS: This low fat yogurt is gluten free and made with no artificial sweeteners; flavors; colors or gelatin
- YOGURT CULTURES: Every serving contains billions of live and active cultures
- RECIPE VERSATILITY: Enjoy it on its own or as a recipe ingredient in creamy dips; sauces; dressings; parfaits; smoothies and more
- CONTAINS one 64 oz yogurt container of Mountain High Plain Low Fat Yoghurt
Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Fruit Pectin, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3, Contains Live and Active Cultures (S. Thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus, L. Acidophilus, B. Bifidus, L. Casei).
Contains Milk and its Derivatives. Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...