Minute Gluten-Free Ready to Serve Chicken & Herb Seasoned Rice
Minute Ready to Serve Chicken & Herb Seasoned Rice contains white rice flavored with savory chicken seasoning. Our seasoned rice is packaged in convenient, single-serve BPA-free cups that provide a quick and easy solution for any meal occasion, best of all its ready to serve in only 1 minute! Plus save time and energy on clean-up and eat the rice right out of the cup. Stir in your favorite proteins, veggies, and/or sauces to create and customize your main dish or use this savory rice as a simple side to complete a meal with a homestyle taste. Great for a flavorful base for all of your favorite soups, rice salads and veggie wraps. We are on a mission to make meals fast and delicious, so you can slow down and enjoy the things that matter most to you.
- Two 4.4 oz BPA-Free Cups of Minute Ready to Serve Chicken & Herb Seasoned Rice
- Heats up in 1 minute in the microwave, perfect for on the go convenience
- Works well as part of a quick breakfast, fast lunch at the office, easy snack, or speedy meal at home
- Transform your rice cup from a simple side to a complete meal by tossing in rotisserie chicken and fresh vegetables
- Made without preservatives, gluten-free, and MSG-free
- Our BPA-free cups are recyclable via Store Drop-Off in most communities; our paper sleeves are made from 100% recycled materials and can be recycled in your curbside recycling program
Water, Parboiled Rice, Seasoning (Maltodextrin, Chicken Broth, Dehydrated Vegetables [Carrot, Onion, Garlic], Yeast Extract [Including Salt], Sugar, Chicken Fat, Parsley, Natural Flavors, Turmeric), Sunflower Oil, Sea Salt, Sunflower Lecithin (Emulsifier).
Free from Cereals and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.