Mercola Complete Spore Restore SBO Probiotic Supplement Capsules
For optimal gut health, you need two different types of good bacteria: Reconditioning probiotic spores, or Soil-Based Organisms (SBOs), to condition your gut and support the growth of good bacteria,and reseeding probiotics. Spores provide key “reconditioning” strains of bacteria that help protect and recondition your gut floraand prepare it for the introduction of probiotics. They help your microbiome recover from on-going assaults by fluoridated and chlorinated water, stress, medications, processed foods and refined sugars, EMFs, and pollution.
- Include four outstanding soil-based spores or spore biotics and a prebiotic organic blend of three highly valued mushroom mycelium
- Improve the condition of your microbiome and gut integrity*
- Promote tight junctions in your gut epithelial lining*
- Support a normal inflammatory response in your gut and body*
- Enhance digestion and absorption of nutrients*
- Lower the pH in your gut to promote the growth of beneficial bacteria*
- Support your body’s immune function*
- Reduce unwanted biofilm effects to help fight pathogenic bacteria*
- Support your GI tract’s detoxification processes*
- Boost the production of short-chain fatty acids by as much as 40 percent*
- Enhance the benefits of Complete Probiotics (reseeding probiotics)*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bacillus clausii (SC-109), Pediococcus acidilactici, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus coagulans (SC-208), Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) (Mycelium), Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) (Mycelium), Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) (Mycelium), OTHER INGREDIENTS: Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More