McCormick® Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast Seasoning Mix
Dinner doesn’t get any easier than this! A delicious blend of garlic, basil and oregano, McCormick Slow Cooker Savory Pot Roast Seasoning Mix brings home-style flavor to tradition dishes, all with a little help from your slow cooker or Instant Pot. Trim beef, and chop, potatoes, carrots, celery and onions to combine with seasoning mix and water in the slow cooker or Instant Pot. Stir until blended, set it and return to a savory pot roast meal ready to serve the whole family. Dinner with McCormick Slow Cooker truly is a breeze: 8 hours on low, 4 hours on high in your slow cooker, or 30 minutes in your Instant Pot. No artificial flavors. No MSG added.* *Except Those Naturally Occurring Glutamates.
- Tasty blend of garlic, basil, oregano and other spices to make a savory, slow-simmered pot roast
- No MSG or artificial flavors added*
- Convenient seasoning blend made with McCormick Spices
- RECIPE TIP: Trim beef, chop up potatoes, carrots, celery and onions and combine with seasoning mix and water in slow cooker; stir until blended
- USAGE TIP: Dinner is a breeze with McCormick Slow Cooker: 8 hours on low, 4 hours on high in the slow cooker
- USAGE TIP: Meal is ready in approximately 60 minutes in your Instant Pot
- Prepared recipe makes 10 servings
Corn Starch, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Soy Protein and Wheat Gluten, Onion, Brown Sugar, Garlic, Spices (Including Basil, Oregano, Celery Seed), Caramel Color, Corn Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic, Beef Fat, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Wheat & Malt Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), and Natural Flavor
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Cereals and Their Derivatives,Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...
Ratings and Reviews
Ralphs is not responsible for the content provided in customer ratings and reviews. For more information, visit our Terms and Conditions.