Marinela® Polvorones Shortbread Orange Cookies
Marinela has been delivering smiles since 1954 when we produced delicious, pre-packaged birthday cakes, followed shortly after by individually wrapped treats. In 1957, one of our founders, Alfonso Velasco, designed our first beloved mascot and friend, Gansito, and the rest is history. The Gansito snack cake soon became an iconic favorite and paved the way for other tasty cakes and cookies like Barritas, Pingüinos, Choco Roles, Submarinos, and many more that have been delighting families for decades. Today, you can find Marinela products all over the world and we invite you to bite into any of our snack cakes or cookies— you’ll get a taste of how cool it is to go back to your childhood again!
- Sweet Treat: The artificially flavored shortbread cookie with an orange zing. These crunchy and crumbly cookies are irresistibly delicious.
- What’s Inside: The package includes eight wrapped packs of orange artificially flavored shortbread cookies per box.
- Fun & Flavor: Polvorones cookies are great to pack in lunch boxes, as an after-school treat, or to eat on the go. The freshly wrapped snacks are travel-friendly, making them ideal for busy families.
- Share the Fun: Polvorones cookies can turn any day into a celebration. Take one bite and you’ll see why they are so irresistibly delicious. Share one with your friends and family – if you can resist eating them all yourself.
- Iconic Snack: Polvorones cookies made their debut in Mexico in 1972. They are still made in Mexico but are now a favorite of kids and adults alike around the world.
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Palm, Fractionated Palm and Canola Oils), Water, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Enrichment (Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folic Acid, Reduced Iron, Zinc Oxide)
Contains Wheat and Their Derivatives,Other gluten Containing Grain and Gluten Containing Grain Products,Soybean and its Derivatives. May contain Eggs and Their Derivatives,Milk and its Derivatives,Peanuts and Their Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More