Lipton Tea Bags Black Tea
Drinking tea has so many benefits. Did you know regular consumption of black or green teas can help support a healthy heart? Lipton Black Tea contains flavonoids which can help maintain heart health. Daily consumption of two-three cups of unsweetened brewed tea provides 200-500 mg of flavonoids that can help support a healthy heart as part of a diet consistent with dietary guidelines.Our Master Blenders have crafted a delicious blend that includes carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves that capture as much natural tea taste as possible. Lipton Black Tea is made with real tea leaves that have been specially blended to enjoy hot or iced. Served iced, Lipton Black Tea is the perfect addition to any of your meals because it's naturally tasty and refreshing. To enjoy iced, simply brew 4 tea bags with 1 quart boiling water, steep 3 minutes, sweeten, and add 3 quarts of fresh cold water and ice. Then sip and let great-tasting Lipton black tea brighten your day! Thomas Lipton was a man on a mission – to share his passion for tea around the world.
- Lipton black tea is picked at the peak of freshness for a naturally smooth taste
- Lipton teas feature carefully selected and fresh-pressed tea leaves to capture as much natural tea taste as possible
- Our black tea bags are stored in sturdy, secure lock-box for easy storage and wrapped in Stay Fresh tea trays to help preserve the great taste of Lipton teas
- Lipton Black Tea contains flavonoids which, when consumed as part of your everyday diet, can help support a healthy heart
- Lipton Black Tea is made with only 100% Rainforest Alliance tea
- Per 8-ounce serving, our black tea, contains 55 mg of caffeine, which is less caffeine than a cup of coffee, and 10 mg of the amino acid theanine
Orange Pekoe and Pekoe Cut Black Tea
Free from Does Not Contain Declaration Obligatory Allergens.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. You are responsible ... Read More