Lightlife Southwest Tempeh Cubes Plant-Based Vegan Protein
Lightlife® Southwest Tempeh Cubes are a versatile and delicious plant-based protein source for vegans and flexitarians alike. This Southwest-flavored vegan tempeh is easy to brown in a skillet and add to a variety of Tex-Mex-inspired dishes, offering a tasty and nutritious cornerstone for countless vegetarian meals. Try using the plant-based vegan protein in tacos, burritos, rice bowls, enchiladas, or salads. For over 40 years, Lightlife® brand has been committed to creating delicious and nutritious plant-based meat alternatives and looking for ways to improve the impact we have on the planet.
- SOUTHWEST TEMPEH CUBES: A versatile and delicious cornerstone for a plant-based meal
- CERTIFIED VEGAN PROTEIN: 13g of protein per serving
- DELICIOUS SOUTHWEST FLAVOR: Use as a vegan protein for Tex-Mex-inspired vegetarian meals
- A TASTY MEAT ALTERNATIVE: Enjoy tempeh cubes in tacos, burritos, rice bowls, salads, and more
- DRIVEN BY SUSTAINABILITY: Lightlife® brand is part of a carbon neutral company
Organic Tempeh (Cultured Organic Soybeans [Soybeans, Lactic Acid from Plant Sources], Water, Organic Brown Rice), Organic Southwest Style Marinade (Water, Organic Soybean Oil, Organic Spices, Salt, Organic Tomato Powder, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Dried Onions, Organic Dried Garlic, Organic Soy Sauce [Organic Soybeans, Salt], Organic Smoked Paprika, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Spice Extract, Potassium Chloride).
Contains Soybean and its Derivatives.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional and/or different ingredient, nutritional, or proper usage information than the information displayed on our website. ...