Lagunitas, IPA India Pale Ale, Craft Beer, Single Can
Say hello to Lagunitas IPA, the gold standard of our hop-forward approach to brewing. Our original and flagship IPA, Lagunitas IPA sent us down the path of brewing edgy brews. This highly balanced and super drinkable malt beer was dreamed up in California 30-odd years ago amongst the redwoods, rugged coastlines and rolling hills of Sonoma County. It's West Coast IPA all the way. It's also so doggone good that it's now brewed from Petaluma to Chicago and beyond. Yet, somehow, this particular IPA found its way into your reality at this very moment. Whoa. Life is uncertain, don’t sip!
• A doggone good IPA: Bring balance to your taste buds and your taste best friends with this doggone good IPA beer that's super drinkable and conveniently packaged in a 19.2 oz can
• The gold standard: Our hop-forward approach to brewing has become a reality with our original flagship IPA—highly balanced and super drinkable, it's the gold standard of IPAs
• One balanced IPA: More balanced than an 8 legged chair—in fact, it's so balanced that it pairs well with pretty much any food and darn near anything else, making it the perfect beer to finish a day or start an evening
• Coast to coast: This West Coast IPA was dreamed up in California 30-odd years ago amongst the redwoods, rugged coastlines and rolling hills of Sonoma County, and is now brewed from Petaluma to Chicago and beyond
• Life is uncertain, don't sip: The Lagunitas Brewing Company began on a kitchen stove in Northern California in 1993 and now finds itself innovating the next evolution of beers, spiked teas and non-alcoholic beverages